Flamed Spanish Olives and Chilli Chutney Paneer
- Cut the paneer into cubes of 30 g. each and silt to make insertions.
- Prepare a marinade of hung curd, besan, ginger garlic paste, salt, garam masala.
- Make Mint, coriander and chilli paste, add chopped olives.
- Put the chutney in the slited paneer and marinate the paneer with curd and masala marinade.
- Place the paneer gently in tandoor skewers or satay stick.
- Cook in a tandoor or in a preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with olives and nice home-made dip.