Millet and Roasted Olives Salad
- Soak and boil the millet, drain out the excess water add extra virgin olive oil and cool it down in a flat tray.
- Heat oil in a pan, add star anise, dry red chilli, roasted garlic and add the olives and roast. Add sweet paprika powder.
- In a mixing bowl, add boiled millet, extra virgin Spanish olive oil, crushed pepper, and lemon juice.
- Arrange the millet in a plate throw in the roasted olives with some greens and roasted pepper.
- Garnish with lemon slice, roasted red chilli and roasted garlic.