COMPETITION: Win a private tapas cookery class for two with Omar Allibhoy
The prize draw entry period closes at 1pm on Monday 1st December 2014. The winner will be contacted via email and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
Terms and conditions:
To enter you must be a UK resident over the age of 18
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is exclusively via the entry form on the website
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of Olive it! or anyone concerned with this promotion or to members of any of our sponsors’ products. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The prize is two tickets to the Olive it! Regional tour in Bristol. The prize does not include travel or accomodation.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The competition winner will be notified by 3pm on Tuesday 2nd December 2014. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 5 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- By entering, the winner give their permission for their names to be posted on social media.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to send your details to Olive it! and your details may be used by them for direct marketing purposes. Unless you have provided consent, the Promoters will not provide your details to any third parties. You may unsubscribe at any time from the Promoter’s direct marketing by contacting the relevant company by e-mail, telephone, post or by using unsubscribe links within their e-mails.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.